Our experience with music events, festivals and live events over the last 10 years, has enabled us to work on many brand activation projects for agencies and direct with brands. Everything from sampling at trade shows to multi-show, multi-year brand activations at music festivals.
Why use Peppermint Bars to represent your brand?
- We have a unique insight into the market. Not only are we involved at campaign level – but critically we know how to DELIVER on the ground translating the “concept” into an on-site “reality”. No need to appoint an additional event production company.
- Our experience (activations at 100+ shows to date). Your brand is in safe hands.
- We have accessto hundreds of festivals and outdoor events eager to have your brand associated with their event
- We ensure you get maximum visibility from your brand activation with friendly, skilled and knowledgeable staff.
- We employ award-winning mixologists and competition-standard bar tenders.
- We’ll provide you with an in-depth post-event sales & trend analysis report
- We’ll prepare, transport, manage and store all of your brand activation equipment and infrastructure
Looking to place a activation? Give us a call to discuss your brand activation requirements.
Are you an agency?
We offer an unrivalled on-the-ground delivery service at events. We dont “talk” about delivery at events – we deliver them. All the time.
Are you a brand?
Campaign & tour management services for your brand. From concept creation to post event reporting.
Are you an event owner / rights holder?
We have many brands eager to be associated with your event.
Contact us for some suggestions of events that would complement your brand – we have plenty of events eager to speak to you.
Our brand activation services include:
- An unrivalled on-the-ground event delivery service
- Full project / campaign management
- Set design (3D Modelling, CAD designs and visual interactive walkthroughs)
- Idea generation / brainstorming / concept creation
- Demographic-matched event, outdoor bar and festival opportunities
- Production, set-building services
- Event management & specialist Staff
- Custom cocktail creation
- Sampling / data capture and analysis
- Warehousing & logistics
Bacardi B Live
“Thanks for all your team’s efforts at the weekend to work towards meeting our goals – it was much appreciated and a pleasure to work with you all.”
- Pip Howells, Capitalise, The Brand Fan Agency
Havana Club (ITCH PR), Bestival, Isle of Wight.
Bestival was the last stop on a summer-long live brand experience campaign for ITCH and Havana Club. We worked alongside ITCH to make sure that they brand was properly represented, serving ice cold Mojito’s to the thirsty Bestival crowd.
“The standard of service was exceptional, even at 1am they were still a high level of quality control. Thanks to this live brand experience we developed a reputation for drinks and people were heard talking about us as you walked around site.”
- Michael White, MD of ITCH said
We have worked closely with Aspall’s Cyder on a number of projects, including their “Cyder Barn” at many festivals over the last 24 months as well as their live brand experience at the “Eve Style Show” among others.
“The Peppermint team have worked with us supporting the Aspall brand across a variety of shows, events and festivals. We continue to enjoy their support, providing us with efficient, consistent and professional services to our brand”
- John Haddingham, Business Development Manager, Aspall’s Cyder.
Nottinghill Carnival (Red Bull), London
“Just want to say what a great job Steve and the team did. It was a pleasure to work with such a professional and hard working team. The overall event was a great success for Red Bull and created excellent awareness of Red Bull Cola throughout the carnival. Having fun loving bar staff, serving premium drinks helped make this happen. I look forward to working with you all in the near future.”
- Ben Kendall – Red Bull Marketing
Other brand activation have included:
|Bacardi Brown Forman||(Various)|
|TTM World||(Southern Comfort)|
|Maxxium / First Drinks||(Mount Gay)|
|Freud Communications||(Jack Daniels)|
|Red Bull||(Red Bull)|