With over 10 years experience, we are industry leaders in providing festival bars for events of all sizes. Our reputation is based on a quality, accountability and a professional service.
Our entire business is setup to deliver bars at festivals and events of all sizes.
It’s our forte. It’s what we do.
Why choose us?
- Dial into our huge economy of scale – so we can give you the strongest financial deal possible
- We design and build the bars in keeping with your event
- A proven track record of growing your bar income
- It’s our speciality and a completely hassle-free service
We manage the bars at over 50 festivals every summer, pouring over 3 million pints and delivering the complete managed service – everything from complex microbreweries, cocktail bars and brand activations – to mass-serve 44,000 pint tanker systems at stadiums and large outdoor festivals. Current clients include: AEG Live (British Summer Time, Rockness), Live Nation, Bestival, Secret Garden Party, Field Day, Henley Regatta, Boomtown Fair and many more.
Not only do we offer you a high quality and professional service – but bring your bar operation incredible purchasing power to lower stock and staffing costs through economy of scale to festivals which smaller operators cannot achieve. This allows us to offer very competitive deals and a breadth of value-add services – often saving you even more than doing it yourself.
Above all, we enjoy helping events grow their bar revenue year after year – through quality, choice, efficiencies and pushing up spends. We’re proud of our 95% client retention rate.
Contact us now on our direct line: 0208 687 2774 about your event no matter how big or small – we’ll provide you a speedy proposal.
Which festivals have we worked at?
Bestival, Secret Garden Party, Boom Town Fair, Bingley Music Live, Glade, Radio 1’s Big Weekend after party, Field Day, Polo in the Park, RockNess, Camp Bestival, Henley Regatta, T4 on the Beach, Ben & Jerry’s, Get Loaded in the Park, 1234 Shoreditch, Lovebox, Hevy Festival, Led Festival, Red Bull X fighters, Cowes Week, Metro Weekender, Tiesto at LED, Eastern Electrics, Circo Loco, The Applecart, Shakedown and many more.
What festival bar services do we offer?
- Completely self-contained service, we manage every element and let you concentrate on your show.
- Fully trained, highly experienced and loyal staff – many have been with us for 5+ years
- High quality products, efficient bar setups, minimal queueing
- Accountable, fully audit-able management of stock & cash
- Delivering cocktails in excess of 40,000 per day – using the UK’s best mixologists
- Mass serve 44,000 pint multi-pour tanker systems
- Representation of your brands and sponsorship deals
- Themed bars & event production – pub, cocktail bar, log cabin, tiki
- Pro-active, integrated environmental policy for reducing & recycling waste including Re-usable cup schemes / cup & can returns
- Mobile Cash machines
- Brand activation bars – cocktails, specialist bars
“We have been working with Peppermint for over 10 years now. A professional outfit that understand what we need, and deliver every time.” Jim King, Loudsound (Producers of Bestival, RockNess, Camp Bestival & AEG Live British Summer Time Hyde Park Summer Concerts)
“Part of the attraction with our festival is that it does not follow the norm – people like to explore the site, find new places, get lost even – that is why it was important to have plenty of bars within reach. We sat down with Peppermint and talked through the logistics, they were very flexible and sensitive to our requirements.” Josie da Bank (Founder, Bestival)
“The guys have been with our festival since 2005 and we’re happy. Good quality drinks, professional team, always flexible to our requirements and most importantly, they understand our show.“ Ed Dolman (Event Director, The Secret Garden Party)
“After working with Peppermint over the last 10 years – as far as we’re concerned we won’t use anyone else. Our license depends on responsible operators and we have no hesitation in recommending Peppermint. They are experts in the field.” Eddie Kemsley (Managing Director, The Hop Farm)
The Premium Brand in Festival Bar Management