NOW – ongoing
Media / Marketing / Journalism Undergraduate / Graduate
Year 2 – 4 undergraduate or post-graduate student required
Position is flexible in duration with initial period being 3 months. An exciting opportunity to get you teeth into a real, live and organic social media project for Peppermint Bars and Events – and all the events which is owns and operates.
(Travel + expenses covered initially. Potential for position to develop into part or fully paid role)
Time spent per week is flexible. Some travel required to head office in London, but 80% of work can be performed remotely.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management and updates through our social network (Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, Forums)
- Development and implementation of social networking strategies across a variety of events
- Coverage of news stories in the festival industry (including attending and reviewing some events and festivals)
- Maintenance and updates of Word press based websites and simple CMS systems
- SEO link building
- Assisting with marketing initiatives (offline and online)
- Some work and meetings will be based at our head office in South Wimbledon.
Travel and expenses will be reimbursed. Applicants must have relevant experience with demonstrative examples.
To apply, send a covering email and attach CV to email@example.com with “Part-Time Student Work Placement” as the subject line